- May 26, 6:00 PMliterary cafeGrab your cup of coffee or tea and join us here for an evening of discussion with authors LaToya Burrell, author of “Be Bold” & Brenna Fields, “Returning to Wholeness”. Visit https://rpacdst.com/events for link to zoom
- Feb 18, 5:30 PMOnline eventhttps://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-6764936450841612289-OX0Y
- Jan 20, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AMWebinarJoin us for an interactive discussion exploring elimination of bias, equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We will explore a common question asked when these uncomfortable, yet needed discussions, arise: What can I do for racial justice?
- Dec 24, 2020, 12:00 PMOnline Eventhttps://www.ymcanorth.org/conversations-race-latyoya-burrell
- Dec 10, 2020, 9:30 AMLive TVThe death of George Floyd and the unrest that erupted in the city after, LaToya Burrell says she felt her heart breaking at the things she saw on social media. We talk to her about her new book. WCCO Mid-Morning - Dec. 10, 2020 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU0INA1okWk