- Feb 18, 5:30 PMOnline eventhttps://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-6764936450841612289-OX0Y
- Jan 20, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AMWebinarJoin us for an interactive discussion exploring elimination of bias, equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We will explore a common question asked when these uncomfortable, yet needed discussions, arise: What can I do for racial justice?
- Dec 24, 2020, 12:00 PMOnline Eventhttps://www.ymcanorth.org/conversations-race-latyoya-burrell
- Dec 10, 2020, 9:30 AMLive TVThe death of George Floyd and the unrest that erupted in the city after, LaToya Burrell says she felt her heart breaking at the things she saw on social media. We talk to her about her new book. WCCO Mid-Morning - Dec. 10, 2020 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU0INA1okWk
- Nov 17, 2020, 10:00 AMPodcastForethought Planning presents THRIVE For[e]ward, a podcast hosted by our CEO Shannon Foreman. Listen here, as I joined her as a guest: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-15-how-to-start-bold-conversations-about-racial/id1529368041?i=1000499057448
- Nov 13, 2020, 7:00 AM – Nov 14, 2020, 7:00 PMOnline EventOvercoming Racism: Taking Back “We the People”
- Oct 22, 2020, 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM CDTWebinarGather with a community of like-minded business professionals to make connections, find support, and grow in all areas of your life. All Thrive! events are "come as you are - stay as long as you can". We look forward to meeting you! Here is the link to the recording: https://youtu.be/EigaKBEMz1o
- Oct 12, 2020, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM CDTOnline EventJoin activists, community members, educators, writers, artists and students from around the Country for Circles, Roundtable discussions & True Justice screening. This is a full day conference, but LaToya is a panelist for a roundtable discussion from 1-3 cst.
- Oct 09, 2020, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDTOnline EventThe Experience Leadership 4th Quarter Blueprint provides you the opportunity to evaluate your progress towards your goals and tools to ensure you reach them. Experience Leadership is sponsoring up to 20 local businesses to attend this half-day of team planning, restructuring, and vision building.